This has been a wonderful season!! In fact, it has been an outstanding year. I decided I wanted to ease into the holidays this year. I have really concentrated on savoring the cheerful moments amid the chaos of all the holiday parties and rushing about. Here are some of my favorite moments so far...
Attending Derek's Ortho Christmas Party for the last time!

Derek being hazed by Dr. Lippe, he led the party in Happy Birthday.
Going to New York City with my dear friend Tara, whom I'm going to miss so much next year! We visited Time Square, The Rockefeller Center, Macy's, Broadway...but best of all we saw
The Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at Radio City!!
This was on the top of my bucket list!!
It was incredible!


Breakfast with Santa at Harrisburg Hospital


Ward Christmas Party, Selah as Mary and her best friend Jacie as the angel.

Visiting Chocolate World in Hershey with Selah and seeing the candy house.

Taking pictures for our Christmas cards. I love Christmas cards giving and receiving!!

Of course, decorating to kick off the season!

Damon carefully decorating the tree for his room.

3 comments:
These are certainly the things that make the spirit of Christmas come alive. Love all the pictures.
Great shots! Christmas is the time of happiness and laughter. It is also the best time for families to bond together. You've got a beautiful family!
I just noticed that Mary, aka Selah, has on the Christmas dress I made! So glad it still fits!!
Post a Comment