Thursday, November 13, 2008

Halloween



Halloween was full of festivities. We attended several Halloween parties and had a successful night of Trick or Treating. Kenyon was the Emporer, and I have to say it frightens me how well he can impersonate him. Damon was Obi Wan, thankfully we have one boy not on the dark side. Selah was a beautiful princess, and like my neighbor Ed said, she didn't even need to dress up.



I think all the festivities caught up to Selah, I stuffed this poor child into her costume kicking and screaming for a group picture...unfortunately the picture didn't hide our struggle!








So we had to get dressed up for our neighbors party, we thought it would be clever to wear our diving suits (which we have never worn before) and go as DOW and NASDAQ. Well when Derek got his suit on he came running up the stairs and struck a super pose and said, "I feel like a super hero". We couldn't stop laughing! So the diving stock market theme went out the window and we went as The "B" team...whatever that is.





Damon and Selah bobbing for cookies.




Kenyon as The Emporer




Selah and her best friend Jacie...all glimmer and glitz!


No comments: