Damon just finished up soccer season. Here are some highlights of the last game. We weeded out all the footage of Damon picking grass and chasing butterflies.
Way to go Damon!!! Hope you had a great birthday today! Sorry we didn't have a chance to call. Can't wait to see the pictures from your party! We love you!
Well - so cute, I must say. It's so strange to see everyone with all of these kids all of a sudden!! I know it's not sudden, I don't think I've talked to you in 10 years, but it all happens so fast. You can check out our boys at sendjonas.blogspot.com - I gave you the wrong address before. LV - Kari (Cahoon) Van Duren
7 comments:
Yeah! You got your music on! It works perfectly with your blog!
cute family you guys!!! We're glad we found each other in the blog world. you still in PA?
-John and MiaLisa
Way to go Damon!!! Hope you had a great birthday today! Sorry we didn't have a chance to call. Can't wait to see the pictures from your party! We love you!
Well - so cute, I must say. It's so strange to see everyone with all of these kids all of a sudden!! I know it's not sudden, I don't think I've talked to you in 10 years, but it all happens so fast. You can check out our boys at sendjonas.blogspot.com - I gave you the wrong address before.
LV - Kari (Cahoon) Van Duren
It is so much fun to see your cute little family. We miss seeing the whole gang from AZCOM. Hope all is well!
Way to go Damon! What a champ. Great pictures. Love Grandma
I miss you guys so much! Damon is such a great soccer player. I love soccer too!
Miss you!
-Elizabeth Johnson
Post a Comment