I love that Kenyon has lost his two front teeth. Brynn first tooth is lose. She can't wait for it to fall out. I also read your post about you thanksgiving "turkey". I feel your pain about Thankgiving being a side dish meal. For my thanksgiving I ate my fruit turkey, because we went to a restraunt in New Orlean. I just couldn't eat any of the food there. I was really happy with my fruit turkey. Thanks also for all the address. I hope all is well. Kami
Hey, how are you guys? It's been a long time. I'm so glad to see that you are part of the blogging world too. I love keeping in touch with people through their blogs. Your family is so adorable. Keep in touch.
Hilary, Your kids are so cute! Your boys look just like you. How fun to see what you have been up to. PA looks beautiful! My sister-in-law used to live in Lock Haven, PA and I was always jealous of her fall pictures. Take care, Michelle
6 comments:
I love that Kenyon has lost his two front teeth. Brynn first tooth is lose. She can't wait for it to fall out.
I also read your post about you thanksgiving "turkey". I feel your pain about Thankgiving being a side dish meal. For my thanksgiving I ate my fruit turkey, because we went to a restraunt in New Orlean. I just couldn't eat any of the food there. I was really happy with my fruit turkey.
Thanks also for all the address. I hope all is well. Kami
He is too freakin cute with missing teeth...his best friend is JEALOUS!
Had to post my Dad's wish for Christmas:
Shelby gt 500 tungsten gray with black racing stripes black convertable and red leather
I got mine early...little Sophie!
Hey, how are you guys? It's been a long time. I'm so glad to see that you are part of the blogging world too. I love keeping in touch with people through their blogs. Your family is so adorable. Keep in touch.
Hilary,
Your kids are so cute! Your boys look just like you. How fun to see what you have been up to. PA looks beautiful! My sister-in-law used to live in Lock Haven, PA and I was always jealous of her fall pictures. Take care,
Michelle
Post a Comment