Hilary, I wept as I read your experiences. You wrote it so beautifully. How quickly we all forget the tragedy that struck these people. How blessed we are. You have put my whole week in to perspective. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I can't imagine seeing all that you saw. We are truly blessed to be living in this country in these wonderful conditions.
2 comments:
Hilary,
I wept as I read your experiences. You wrote it so beautifully. How quickly we all forget the tragedy that struck these people. How blessed we are. You have put my whole week in to perspective. Thank you so much for sharing your story.
Thank you for sharing your experience. I can't imagine seeing all that you saw. We are truly blessed to be living in this country in these wonderful conditions.
Post a Comment